www.windyb.co.uk is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website and the security of the information which website visitors provide once this data is in its possession.
Before anyone sends information to this website they first must accept the insecure nature of the internet and the risk this may pose to the integrity of the information they provide. Accordingly, no liability is accepted for any loss or misuse of the data that may occur while the data is in transmission.
Upon receipt of information via this website, we will take responsible precautions to ensure personal data in its possession is secure and not open to abuse.
Data we may collect from you
· Information obtained/provided through the website when subscribing to our services, personalising the website with your preferences, taking part in social media functions, posting materials or requesting other services.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence which identifies you via email. We may keep your email, email address and postal address.
· Information about transactions you carry out through the Windy B website and documentation concerning applications placed with us.
· Details of your visits to the website, and any access to online resources or materials
Who processes your information?
The author is the data controller of the personal information you provide to us.
This determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any personal data is to be processed.
Why do we collect and use your information?
Personal data of users of www.windyb.co.uk is collected and used for the following reason to enable us to process orders and all associated services
Whilst some personal data you provide to windyb.co.uk is required, some is provided on a voluntary basis. When collecting data, we will inform you whether you are required to provide this data or if your consent is needed. Where consent is required, the school will provide you with specific and explicit information with regards to the reasons the data is being collected and how the data will be used, e.g. for arranging delivery by post.
How long is your data stored for?
Personal data is not stored indefinitely; data is only stored for as long as is necessary to complete the task for which it was originally collected.
Will my information be shared?
www.windyb.co.uk will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, unless the law allows us to do so.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to:
· Be informed about how your personal data is used.
· Request access to the personal data that is held.
· Request that your personal data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
· Request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
· Request that the processing of your data is restricted.
· Object to your personal data being processed. Where the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.